| Posted in Real Time by Bas at Oct, 28 - 02:13 PM
| Comments (0)
Just another three weeks and I'm off. So it's a good feeling Chris and EJ managed to get me my tickets.
Check out my complete travel schedule...
- Nov, 16 - By car to Dusseldorf, Germany
- Nov, 17 - Air Berlin-flight to Las Palmas, Gran Canaria
- Nov, 22 - Sailing to Barbados
Return (together with Rob):
- Dec, 24, early in the morning - Some small plane to St.Lucia
- Dec, 24, same morning - Another small plane to Martinique
- Dec, 24, afternoon - Air Liberté-flight to Paris
- Dec, 25, morning, TGV to Amsterdam
- Dec, 25, Train to Utrecht, and probably straight to bed
And then hopefully I can manage te suppress my jetlag just enough to make it through our Christmas Diner-with-a-few-close-friends at the 26th.
Sadly, I had to close all comments. (Thanks to all the comment spammers
Please send me an e-mail
if you have any questions about this shipslog and/or this particular entry.